HONEY ORANGE GLAZED FLORIDA GROUPER
Yield: 2 servings
• 1 tablespoon Florida Honey
• 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
• 1 tablespoon Florida Orange Juice
• 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
• 3/4 pound Florida grouper fillets
Combine all ingredients except grouper, mix well.
Brush glaze on fish and place on broiler pan.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from source of heat until sauce begins to brown.
Turn fish and brush with sauce and broil until fish flakes easily.
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories 218, Calories From Fat 16, Total Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 0.40g, Trans Fatty Acid 0, Cholesterol 63mg, Total Carbohydrates 16g, Protein 33g, Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.44g.
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services www.fl-seafood.com