FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Articles, News & Features Section
HOME | ARTICLES | FOOD TRIVIA | TODAY in FOOD HISTORY | FOOD TIMELINE | RECIPES
COOKING TIPS | VIDEOS | FOOD QUOTES | WHO'S WHO | FOOD TRIVIA QUIZZES
FOOD POEMS | RECIPE CONTESTS | CULINARY SCHOOLS | FOOD TOURS | FOOD FESTIVALS
ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz every day)
1) How much methane gas does a cow burp each day?
2) How many rolls of Lifesavers candy are produced each year?
3) How many glasses of milk does a cow produce in her lifetime?
4) How many peanuts does it take to make a 12 ounce jar of peanut butter?
1) An average cow burps 600 pints of methane gas per day.
2) Approximately 548 million rolls of Lifesavers candy are produced each year.
3) One cow produces about 350,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
4) It takes about 550 peanuts to make a 12 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2017 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.