FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Articles, News & Features Section
HOME | ARTICLES | FOOD TRIVIA | TODAY in FOOD HISTORY | FOOD TIMELINE | RECIPES
COOKING TIPS | VIDEOS | FOOD QUOTES | WHO'S WHO | FOOD TRIVIA QUIZZES
FOOD POEMS | RECIPE CONTESTS | CULINARY SCHOOLS | FOOD TOURS | FOOD FESTIVALS
ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz every day)
1) What state has been the top pecan producing state in the nation since the late 1800s?
2) About how many pecan are in a typical pecan pie?
3) What percentage of pecans are sold already shelled?
4) About how many feathers does the average mature turkey have?
2) It takes about 78 pecans for one pecan pie.
3) More than 80% of pecans sold are already shelled.
4) 3,500 feathers.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2017 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.