CURRENT CULINARY QUIZ QUESTIONS
ANSWERS ARE BELOW (A New quiz every day)
TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ
1) All of the following events took place in the same year.
What year is it?
· The first quart beer cans appeared.
· Sylvan Goldman & Fred Young invented the first shopping cart.
· The 5th Avenue candy bar was introduced.
· The Cobb salad was invented by Robert Cobb at his Brown Derby Restaurant in Hollywood, California.
· The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile is invented.
· Cola flavored Jell-O was introduced (it didn't sell very well and was soon dropped).
2) Which of these has the most Vitamin C?
a) Oranges b) Lemons c) Red Bell Peppers
d) Limes e) Green Bell Peppers.
3) What were the original 7 flavors of Kool-Aid?
ANSWERS TO TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
1) All of the events took place in 1936.
(Food History Timeline: 1936-1940)
2) c) Green, sweet bell pepper have 2 times as much vitamin C as oranges; red and yellow bell peppers have 4 times as much.
3) Kool-Aid originally came in seven flavors: Cherry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Grape, Orange, Lemon-Lime and Root Beer.