FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Articles, News & Features Section
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today In Food History | Food Timeline | Videos | Recipes
Cooking Tips | Food Quotes | Who's Who | Food Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems
Cookbooks | Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz every day)
1) How fast can pigs run?
2) How fast can swordfish swim?
3) About what percentage of grapefruit are used to make juice?
4) How many kernels are on the average ear of corn?
1) Pigs can run about 7 miles an hour.
2) Swordfish can swim up to 60 mph, one of the fastest fish known.
3) Roughly 40 percent of the grapefruit harvested each season are used for juice while 60 percent are sold as fresh grapefruit.
4) The average ear of corn has 800 kernels, arranged in 16 rows.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2016 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.