CURRENT CULINARY QUIZ QUESTIONS
ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz every day)
TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ
1) What state has been the top pecan producing state in the nation since the late 1800s?
2) About how many pecan are in a typical pecan pie?
3) What percentage of pecans are sold already shelled?
4) All of the following events took place in the same year. What year is it?
· The Rolling Stones album 'Goat's Head Soup' was number one on the music charts.
· 'Promise' brand margarine was introduced.
· 'Stove Top Dressing' was introduced by General Foods.
· 'Cup o'Noodles' was introduced in the U.S. by Nissin Foods.
· Sales of Vodka beat out whiskey sales in the U.S. for the first time.
ANSWERS TO TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
2) It takes about 78 pecans for one pecan pie.
3) More than 80% of pecans sold are already shelled.
4) All of the events took place in 1973.
(Food History Timeline: 1971-1975)