FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Articles, News & Features Section
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today In Food History | Recipes | Cooking Tips | Videos
Food Quotes | Who's Who | Food Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems | Food Posters
Cookbooks | Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz about once a week)
1) What is zymology?
2) Developed in 1935, this consists of a bar with chocolate, sugar, oat flour, cacao fat, skim milk powder and artificial flavoring.
What is the name of this 'bar'?
3) What single celled fungus is used in cooking?
1) Zymology or zymurgy is the science or study of the processes of fermentation.
2) The American military survival food, the 'D Ration' developed in 1935.
3) Yeast, used in baking and brewing, is a single celled fungus.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: email@example.com
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2015 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.