ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz about once a week)
1) The Sweet Potato is the State Vegetable of which two states?
2) Describe each of the following parts of a turkey
3) The following events all took place in the same year.
Can you guess what year?
· The Macoun apple was created by crossing a McIntosh with a Jersey Black.
· Welch's grape jelly was introduced.
· Reese's Peanut Butter Cups was introduced.
· The first Russell Stover candy shop opened in Denver.
· Libby introduced the first commercially canned tomato juice.
· Sanka Coffee is introduced.
· Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink is introduced.
4) How many cranberries are in a pound?
1) The Sweet Potato was designated as the Official Vegetable of North Carolina in 1995 and in Louisiana in 2003.
2) a) The red/pink fleshy growth on the head and upper neck.
b) The long, red flesh growth from the base of the beak that hangs down over the neck.
c) The bright red appendage at the neck.
d) The black lock of hair on the chest of the male turkey.
3) The year was 1923.
4) There are approximately 450 cranberries in a pound.
Explore the Food Trivia Quizzes Section
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2014 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.