ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz about once a week)
1) What was the first toy advertised on television (1952)?
2) The English walnut is native to what area, and what country is the worlds largest producer today?
[a] Western Europe and England
[b] Eastern Europe and the U.S.
[c] South America and China
3) How many hot dogs do Americans eat each year?
[a] 900 million
[b] 16 billion
[c] 100 billion
1) In 1952, Mr. Potato Head was born, and was also the first toy to be advertised on television. Consisting entirely of parts, consumers had to supply the potato. Mrs. Potato Head appeared in 1953, and in 1964 the Potato Heads begin to come with plastic bodies included.
2) [b] The so called English walnut is native to eastern Europe and western Asia, and today the United States is the world's largest producer. (Walnut Facts & Trivia)
3) [b] Americans eat more than 16 billion hot dogs each year.
(Hot Dog Facts and Trivia)
Questions are above and also on the home page
(New Trivia Questions Daily)
Explore the Food Trivia Quizzes Section
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2014 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.