CURRENT CULINARY QUIZ QUESTIONS
ANSWERS ARE BELOW (A New quiz every day)
TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ
1) All of the following events took place in the same year.
What year is it?
· The Coca Cola 6 bottle carton was introduced.
· Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are introduced.
· The Butterfinger candy bar was invented.
· Charcoal briquets were introduced.
2) During the Alaskan Klondike gold rush (1897-1898) what vegetable was so valued for its vitamin C content that miners freely traded gold for it?
3) This fruit is a hybrid of tangerine and the Seville or bitter orange developed in 1902 near Oran, Algeria by Father Clement Rodier, a French missionary. They are easy to peel, have only occasional seeds, and have a very pleasant tangy, sweet flavor. They have been called 'zipper oranges' and 'kid-glove oranges' because they are so easy to peel (a lady could peel one wearing kid gloves).
Name this fruit.
ANSWERS TO TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
1) All of the events took place in 1923.
(Food History Timeline: 1921-1925)