FoodReference.com (since 1999)
WHO’S WHO IN FOOD SECTION
Notable Men and Women in the World of Food, Agriculture and Food Science
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Recipes | Cooking Tips
Food Videos | Food Quotes | Who’s Who | Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems
Food Posters | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
Executive Chef Mark Webster attended classes at The Philadelphia Restaurant School, Johnson and Wales Culinary University in Charleston, SC, the Southeast Institute of Culinary Arts in St. Augustine, FL and both campuses of the Culinary Institute of America. He has also earned a BS in Business Management graduating Magna Cum Laude. Mark is certified through the American Culinary Federation (ACF) as both an Executive Chef and Culinary Educator.
• Executive Chef Mark Webster CEC, CCE received the 2008-2009 Chef of the Year Award from the Greater Kansas City Chefs Association (GKCCA)
• In 2008 Chef Mark was awarded a Presidential Medallion from Certified Master (CMC) Chef John Kinsella, President of the American Culinary Federation
• Member of the World Association of Chefs Societies
• Member of the National Ice Carvers Association (NICA)
• Inducted into the American Academy of Chefs (AAC) 2010
• Won the 2011 Chef Professionalism Award for the Central Region of the American Culinary Federation
He has received Medals and Letters of Commendation for his superior culinary skills while preparing numerous Diplomatic Dinners. He was also interviewed at Camp David, in Thurmont Maryland.
Chef Mark loves dining out and traveling to discover new tastes and new ideas. His culinary travels have taken him around the globe visiting over 35 countries in his travels living in several. He is well versed in both International and U.S. Regional cuisine.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: email@example.com
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2015 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.