COD - SIMPLE FISH TACO
Each serving equals one 5 A Day serving.
· 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
· 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
· 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
· 1 package (1¼ oz) taco seasoning, divided
· 1 lb (4 total) cod or white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
· 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
· 2 Tbsp lemon juice
· 2 cups shredded red and green cabbage
· 2 cups diced tomato
· 12 6-inch warmed, whole-wheat tortillas
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and 2 Tbsp seasoning mix.
In medium bowl, combine cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and remaining seasoning mix; pour into large skillet.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Fill taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream mixture, lime juice, and taco sauce
Nutritional analysis per serving:
Calories 364, Fat 11g, Calories From Fat 28%, Cholesterol 38mg, Carbohydrates 44g, Fiber 3g, Sodium 656mg.