BAKED BASS WORCESTERSHIRE
Yield: 4 servings
• 4 8-ounce boneless hybrid striped bass fillets
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 large onion, sliced thin and separated into rings
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 lemons
Dip bass fillets in butter and place on a non-stick baking pan.
Sprinkle fish with lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
Place onion rings on fillets and sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce.
Bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove from oven and squeeze lemons over fillets.
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories 340, Calories From Fat 160, Total Fat 18g, Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fatty Acid 0g, Cholesterol 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 5g, Protein 38g, Omega 3 Fatty Acid 1.74g
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services