CURRENT CULINARY QUIZ QUESTIONS
ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz every day)
TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ
1) The Pennsylvania Dutch introduced these two holiday traditions. A third tradition which didn't stay with us was a cookie in the shape of an animal laying an egg. Name the holiday, the two traditions, and the cookie animal.
2) Where would you go to fish for English sole?
3) When 2 loaves of bread are too close together while baking, there is a soft underdone patch where the two loaves touch. What is this called?
ANSWERS TO TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
1) The Pennsylvania Dutch introduced the Easter egg and the Easter Bunny. Originally they would also bake a big cookie rabbit in the act of laying an egg, until the squeamish objected.
2) English sole is not found in England. English sole is a small Pacific flounder also known as Lemon sole and California Dover sole.
3) The Kissing Crust.