CURRENT CULINARY QUIZ QUESTIONS
ANSWERS ARE BELOW
(A New quiz every day)
TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUESTIONS
1) What is the official state beverage of Ohio?
2) How many poppy seeds are in a pound?
3) What popular 18th century beverage was named after a village in Germany, and is still popular today?
ANSWERS TO TODAY’S FOOD TRIVIA QUESTIONS:
1) Tomato juice is the official state beverage of Ohio.
2) There are about 900,000 poppy seeds to the pound.
3) Seltzer water, named for Niederselters, a town in the Wiesbaden region of Germany.