You are here: > Home >
& COOKING CLASSES
From Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & Degrees - Associates, Bachelors & Masters - More than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide
So...Tigers back to the game of golf and we all know no games complete without balls
Im talking about meatballs!
And to celebrate Tigers return I'm making Tiger Balls...my mini meatball sliders!
Super quick, super easy and a super hole in one!
What you need to make these yummy sliders...
¼ Cup Bread Crumbs
¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbs. Ketchup
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 Egg, whisked
1 Tbs. Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley or 1 Tsp. Dried Parsley
1 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
½ Pound Ground Beef
12 Sweet Dinner Rolls
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2. In a bowl, stir together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, ketchup, olive oil, egg,
parsley, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper
3. Add the ground beef and mix (dont over mix, makes for tough meat!)
4. Line your cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper (easy clean-up!)
5. Roll into mini balls, place onto cookie sheet and bake 375 degrees about 15 minutes until cooked through
6. I like to scoop out some of the bread in the bottom of the bun, making a little hole for the meatballs to sit in so they dont roll out
7. Put your meatballs on the buns and your Tiger Balls are done!!
8. Just top with a squirt of ketchup and have your self a delicious hole in one!
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2015 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.