FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ #302
1) You've seen them in stores - Sea Legs, imitation scallops, imitation crab and imitation shrimp.
What is the general name for these products, what are they made from, who developed the process and when was the process developed?
2) What do basil, marjoram, oregano, sage and rosemary have in common?
3) What dessert ingredient was inspired by a perfume for gloves?
4) What are the only two food preferences humans are supposedly born with?
5) What are the top 3 'farmed' fish crops in the U.S.?