FISH FILLETS WITH PINEAPPLE MANGO CHIPOTLE SALSA
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 4 fish fillets (cod, tilapia or salmon)
• 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Pineapple Mango Chipotle Salsa
• 4 cups hot cooked instant white rice
1. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 5 minutes or until it's well browned on the bottom. Turn the fish over. Pour the salsa over the fish.
2. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Serve the fish and sauce over the rice.
Courtesy of PaceFoods.com