FoodReference.com (since 1999)
TV Food and Cooking Show News Section
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Recipes | Cooking Tips
Food Videos | Food Quotes | Who’s Who | Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems
Food Posters | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
A new TV show is looking for the Ultimate Cooking Competitors in the US who take cooking and baking to a whole new level.
If you are a fierce competitor traveling the nation from bake-off to cook-off always in pursuit of the next blue ribbon- we want to hear from you!
(Submissions accepted through August 23, 2012)
• Have you won so many competitions that you’ve been able to supplement your income with the money and prizes you’ve received?
• Are you a member of a cooking contest dynasty – with several members of your family dominating the competition? Or do you have an intense family rivalry competing against each other?
• Have you recently entered your first competition and are now hooked and looking forward to competing in more?
If cooking for competitions has become more than just an occasional hobby and turned into an all out obsession – we want to hear from you!
Submitting is easy! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Cooking for Cash” in the subject line and include the following:
• 3-5 pictures of your self [and pictures of your favorite culinary creations!]
• A brief bio describing why you are the ultimate cooking competitor.
• And as a bonus, a video that shows off your personality.
Story House Productions Casting: www.castingshp.com
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: email@example.com
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2015 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.