FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ 415
1) What president of the U.S. served hot dogs to the Queen of England?
2) On April 25, 1856, Charles Luttwedge Dodgson met Alice Liddell. Miss Liddell had a penchant for consuming unknown (and possibly psychoactive) food and liquids.
What other names might these 2 be more recognizable as?
3) Before these gentlemen founded a well known computer technology company, they invented an automatic urinal flusher and a weight loss shock machine.
What computer technology company did they start?
4) Transportation and the breadfruit tree are connected with what famous crime?
5) Earle Dickson's wife seems to have been accident prone in the kitchen, frequently cutting or burning herself.
What did Earle do about this?
6) There is a monument to honor sea gulls in Salt Lake City.
7) Why couldn't residents of Italy eat lunch during the week of October 7, 1582?
8) Who was Hippolyte Mege Mouries?
9) What famous food personality made his debut in a commercial for crescent rolls in 1965?