FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ 339
1) At the beginning of the 21st century, what country had the highest per capita consumption of turkey?
b) United States
c) United Kingdom
2) What percentage of Americans eat turkey at Thanksgiving?
3) About how many feathers does the average mature turkey have?
4) What are the Caruncle, Snood, Wattle and Beard on a turkey?
5) How fast can wild turkeys fly? How fast can they run?
6) How many days does it take a turkey egg to hatch?
7) What percentage of the U.S. turkey production is used by the pet food industry?
8) What percentage of a typical turkey is white meat?
9) What 2 states are the leading turkey producers (each producing about the same number)?
10) How many turkeys are raised each year in the U.S.?