FOOD TRIVIA QUIZ 335
1) What is the only U.S. state capital city that does not have a McDonalds Restaurant?
a) Cheyenne, Wyoming
b) Montpelier, Vermont
c) Providence, Rhode Island
d) Helena, Montana
e) Juneau, Alaska
2) Why are there thousands of grasshoppers in the foundation blocks of the First United Methodist Church in Hutchinson, Kansas?
3) Can you name the 4 original flavors of Jell-O?
4) How many gallons of maple sap does it take to make a gallon of maple syrup?
5) What was the first ready-mix food to be sold commercially?
a) Duncan Hines Cake Mix
b) Aunt Jemima Pancake Flour
d) Betty Crocker Cake Mix
6) Where was the first potato planted in the U.S.?
b) New York
c) South Carolina
d) New Hampshire
7) Among the largest and most historic ranches in the United States is Parker Ranch. Founded in 1847, the ranch currently spans approximately 150,000 acres.
In which state is the ranch located?
8) Where is the largest Gingko farm in the world?
a) United States
9) What is the largest cash crop in Missouri?
a) Sweet Potatoes
10) What does Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream company do with their ice cream waste products?