Foodreference.com July 25, 2001 Food Crossword
NOTE: PRINT page to work on puzzle. A link to the solution is below.
CLICK HERE to return to Previous Page
1. Metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
9. Boston's best
12. Milk with lemon juice
15. Two items needed to drink tea and to make tea
17. "Between the ribs"
20. Cleansing agent.
23. Pastry with a creamy almond-flavored filling
25. Pickled and salted relishes from India
26. Fermented beverage heavier than beer
28. A large bottle with a narrow mouth
29. Descriptive of Colby cheese
30. I changed my mind, I'll have coffee
1. ___ of butter
3. Fromage gateau
4. Any of several Old World tropical aromatic annual or perennial herbs of the genus Ocimum
5. A square flat stainless steel instrument with handle used for flattening cutlets
6. Pimpinella anisum
7. Typical use of greens
10. Called arboulastre d'oeufs during the Middle Ages
11. Small cabbage-like heads or buds growing along a stalk
18. Seed squeezings
19. French spinach or sea purslane
21. Large long-tailed gallinaceous bird native to the Old World but introduced elsewhere
23. A cut from the fleshy part of an animal's side between the ribs and the leg
27. Soft-finned fish
Copyright © 2001, James T. Ehler.