Foodreference.com July 16, 2001 Soups 1 Crossword
NOTE: PRINT page to work on puzzle. A link to the solution is below.
CLICK HERE to return to Previous Page
5. Soup station chef in brigade system
6. English potage
7. Solanum tuberosum potage
9. Turkish soup of beef stock & small meat-filled dumplings, garnished with yogurt, thyme and mint
10. A French dish which provides at the same time soup, boiled meat and vegetables
12. This might have been part of Gregor Johan Mendel's lunch
13. Swedish yellow split pea soup eaten on Thursday
15. Afghan yogurt soup with beef, mung beans, chick peas and black-eyed peas
16. Mussel soup probably created at Maxim's for William B. Leeds
17. Sometimes added to bisques at the table
18. (Spanish) Soup
1. (French) Thick hearty soup with chunks of garnish
2. German cabbage soup with meat stock, meat and vegetables.
3. Soup with coincidental link to Yale University
4. One Italian word for soup
5. What Vichyssoise really is: cold - - -
8. Norwegian soup made with milk, rice, lemon peel & mild beer flavored with sugar
11. Broken dried Jewish noodles for soup
14. Hawaiian noodle soup
16. Alcoholic beverage sometimes paired with cheese in soups
Copyright © 2001, James T. Ehler, all rights reserved.