Foodreference.com August 22, 2001 Cooking Utensils Crossword
NOTE: PRINT page to work on puzzle. A link to the solution is below.
CLICK HERE to return to Previous Page
1. A pot used for preparing soup
4. A sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
7. French: Sautoir
8. French: A round or oval casserole with tight fitting lid
9. A mechanical device for cutting; usually with a revolving blade
10. An airtight chamber in which food is cooked
11. Bundt pan
16. Radio cooker
17. Last common eating implement to be developed
18. A brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure.
2. Direct radiant cooker utilizing partially burned wood
3. German for maryann pan
5. A pate or fancy meatloaf baked in an earthenware casserole
6. Bottomless metal mold with straight sides
10. A device to retain larger pieces while smaller pieces and liquids pass through
11. A coating used to prevent rust
12. One of the earliest was created by an orchestra leader
13. Dish or frying are two
15. Used to cut poultry
Copyright © 2001, James T. Ehler.